You are a successful business owner, but you’d like to sell more because you already know that time is money! One of the best ways to achieve that in the information age we live in is by having an SEO friendly website.
Why would you need a website?
Having a website is not a luxury that you need to have, just because others already have. Today, owning a business website means looking ahead to the future, pursuing long-term goals for your business and looking for ways to reach more potential customers.
Because we don’t just build websites – we create identity, vision, history and philosophy for tomorrow, for a year ahead. Every project gets special attention to even the smallest and finest details because we know that this is your business, your life, your dreams and your future.
The process of building a website is a skilful combination of integrated information architecture, beautiful and functional design, elegant code, a pinch of breathtaking inspiration and a special, secret ingredient with the brand Llamarketing.
How We Actually Do It?
- We schedule a meeting with the clients, where we discuss what kind of website they want, functionalities, language/s, etc. We then offer various modules, gadgets, options and more.
- After defining the parameters needed for making the website with you, an offer will be sent over email in a few days after the meeting.
- If you accept the offer, we sign a contract, where you pay half of the agreed price, and we take care of the development of the site.
- During the creation of the website, we maintain constant communication with you to make sure that everything is as you want it. If not, then we can correct it in a timely manner.
- After completing the project, it is your turn – to make a payment for the rest of the agreed amount, once settled, you receive full access to the website.
What is important when building a website?
Besides being visually attractive for the end user, your website should be well-structured and attractive for search engines too. Each website should consists of the basic code requirements that Google and other search engines favour – H structure, descriptive META, user-friendly URLs, robots.txt, sitemap, responsive design, etc.