Want to sell more? No offline shop costs? No staff costs and salaries? No rent costs?
Optimize your Online store with Llamarketing. Minimize your costs while soaring your sales. One of the most common inquiries we receive is about SEO optimization of eCom stores. It’s no secret to anyone that a well-designed, built and search engine optimized shop is a great way to increase your sales times over.
What do you lose by ignoring the optimization of your eCom?
The question in front of you if you want to keep your online business is not really whether you will use SEO services, but when. Here are some things that you miss while you hesitate, wait and are driven by your insecurities:
- Higher sales;
- Misunderstanding of lucrative niches;
- Growth of your brand awareness;
- A large volume of targeted organic traffic;
- Revenue stability;
- Predictability of profits.
What problems do we face when optimizing e-shops?
The so-called eCommerce websites most often include hundreds and even thousands of different products. That is a really serious challenge when it comes to SEO. Some of the most common problems we have faced are:
- A lot of internal duplication;
- Lack of adequate management of filtered content;
- Duplicate Metadata;
- Dynamic URLs that are not adequately managed;
- Most of the content is copied from other sites (Google penalty risk);
- Lack of proper redirects on removed URLs;
- and many others.
Note that we started with internal optimization issues first.
It is also mandatory to make continuous monitoring to help you timely respond to problems or changes. And they can often require the competent intervention of search engine optimization experts.