Our SEO company client, a prominent ducting e-commerce business in the UK, specializes in providing top-notch dust & fume extractors, LEV testing, and related products. Despite being in the fifth year of our SEO partnership, the pursuit of improvement is unyielding, reflecting a 20.26% increase in organic traffic and a 22.99% surge in revenue during April-July 2023 compared to the same period in 2022.
Despite having a solid customer base and credibility, the business struggled with online visibility. The presence of industry behemoths in the SERPs intensified the competition, necessitating a strategic approach to stand out.
It took a lot of onpage work and content for the traffic to start increasing, however, at the end of the first year of optimization, there was a large leap in traffic.
A serious problem that slowed down the ranking improvements was that for the first 7-8 months only about 15-20% of the suggestions and recommendations made by us were applied. Things have changed when that percentage went to about 75-80%
Tailored to the business’s unique needs, our comprehensive SEO strategy included:
- Keyword Research: Identifying the right audience and optimizing content for the most searched terms on Google.
- On-site Analysis: Conducting a detailed analysis and implementing conversion rate optimization strategies.
- Competition Research: Gaining insights through in-depth research into competitors.
- Content Analysis and Copywriting: Optimising website text copy and creating new, targeted content for the onsite blog.
- UX Improvements: Enhancing user experience to boost engagement and improve conversion rates.
- Outreach: Creating and distributing offsite content relevant to the business niche, enriched with SEO elements.